Monday 21 November 2011

I was just starting to like Mark...

TOWIE's Mark in the jungle

Oh I'm a Celebrity, you do make my nights worthwhile! From Sinitta screaming her way through every trial, to Anthony throwing a hissy fit over dinner, I'm a Celeb has become compulsive viewing.

Ant & Dec remain my favourite part of the show however, from their quips hosting the programme to their silent sarcasm when each contestant does a trial, they continue to amuse me year after year.

This year's line up got me excited too, mainly because of a very emotional TOWIE episode that saw Mark leave the show to 'find himself' only to end up in the jungle.

Yep, find himself a higher profile, find himself a new girlfriend and find himself an extortionate pay packet. Cynical, moi?!

Well before you think I'm being too tough, I was just coming round to how nice Mark was in the jungle, when a certain new arrival brought back the old laddish lought that he has become famous for.

Terrible flirting and cheesy one liners had me reaching for the sick bucket last night. If he really is serious about reinventing himself, first things first- he needs to keep it in his trousers.

You can't go confessing you still love your ex one minute and then go and put it about with a complete stranger!

Sort it out Mark, before the women of Essex start nominating you for every trial again...

No comments:

Post a Comment