Monday 21 November 2011

OMG Gossip Girl: Blair's Wedding Dress!!


Runaway Blair? Source: TV Fanatic

Oh my. A runaway bride in couture and a tiara so magnificent it would light up a room? It can only be Blair getting married in Gossip Girl.

This week the first shots of the gorgeous Leighton Meester surfaced wearing a beautiful strapless gown and running, what looked like, away from her wedding to Prince Louis.

First things first though, let us size up the dress. Full marks for this, it is very very Blair. Although I love the extensions and free waves, I have to admit, I would have thought Blair would have gone for an elegant up do though.

The make-up is perfection (I may go for something similar myself on my wedding!) as were the accompanying jewels. Diamond earrings, a diamond choker (which looks suspiciously like the necklace Chuck gave her on her 17th birthday!) and of course that HUGE sparkler.

Her tiara is the perfect finishing touch as well- fit for a royal princess, that is if she actually goes through with her wedding to the most boring man ever.

Will she become the runaway bride like the pictures suggest, will she end up with Chuck like everyone is hoping, or will she run straight into the arms of her unlikely hero, Dan?

Answers on a postcard please...

No comments:

Post a Comment