Monday 16 May 2011

Style Crush: Mulberry’s Taylor

The Mulberry Taylor

Hot on the heels of the ‘Alexa’ and the ‘Tillie’ comes the ‘Taylor’, the latest from Mulberry’s amazing collection of satchel bags.

I’ve long been a fan of Mulberry (I own four and I plan to expand this year) and this may well be the bag which sways me. Tillie had the edge until recently, as the Alexa was literally everywhere.

It had spawned so many copies it sort of lost its appeal, but now the Taylor has arrived, I think this may well end up eclipsing the Alexa in the long run.

Oversized in black leather is my current fave, although their Cabbaged coloured beauty is a winner as well. (See above)

If anyone feels like getting me an early birthday present, please do inbox me and let me know. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment