Monday 16 May 2011

Nicola Roberts Channels Gaga!

Nicola Roberts in Susan Caplan Vintage

I’m a big fan of Nicola Roberts. The girl knows how to experiment with fashion and plays up to her pale as a ghost complexion, which lets face it, is refreshing by today’s fake tan standards.

Anyway, it seems we now know where she gets her kooky style inspiration from, as she interviewed Lady Gaga for MTV at the weekend.

She opted for a tight beige top with electric panelling down each side, teamed with beige flares- it was an odd choice, but very much something which I could picture Gaga in.

I did love the 80s side ponytail and amazing vintage Chanel Letter Tassel Earrings though, which were divine, despite the £795 price tag!

I don't know about you but I can picture the pair getting on like a house on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment