Monday 16 May 2011

5 things I'd like to see on the Gossip Girl finale...

Gossip Girl: Season Finale

It’s been an interesting season on Gossip Girl. From the amazing two part opener in Paris, to Chuck’s meltdown (part two) to where we are now- Blair about to be torched on top of a building, I’m sure you’ll agree it has been eventful!

As an avid fan of the show, here are my thoughts on what I’d like to see happen in the finale of series four...

1. Dan and Blair revisited: I don’t know about you, but I feel mighty short changed by this relationship. After one kiss (the other one didn’t count!) they decided enough was enough and now Dan is moving on with Charlie while Blair is torn between The Prince and Chuck. Yawn. To have Blair go to Dan after dumping both Louis and Chuck would be unexpected and give season five somewhere to go... you know you want it just a little bit as well!

2. Let the rumours about Charlie be true: Ok, so the latest leak going around the internet is that Charlie isn’t really Charlie at all. She’s an actress hired by Carole to get her hands on the Rhodes Trust fund and everything we’ve seen so far is all an act! Ahh so that explains why she is a crazy lady! Just for the sheer madness, I would love this to be true.

3. Prince Louis turns out to be OK: The guy has literally rode into town in his shiny limo with Blair’s lost shoe- how can they then turn him into the bad guy?! Blair has never had a decent love interest, so please producers, whatever she chooses- keep Louis as nice as he has been and one day bring him back to pursue Blair in a much more underhanded Chuck-like way.

4. Nate to throw his hat in for Blair’s heart: Then Serena really would be in Blair’s shadow! Lol ok, this would just be fun to see and let’s be honest, Nate is only really interesting when you pair him with Blair. Remember her trying to set him up with Epperley? Exactly, we learnt that he was selfish in bed and loved the Sound of Music. Hilarious.

5. Serena and Vanessa to realise their love for each other: Hehe, this made me laugh writing it- I hope it makes you laugh reading it. While Vanessa’s uselessness has been evident from series one, Serena has really bored me this season- how to fix things, put the two together and give the lads a treat!

Let me know your thoughts...

2 comments:

  1. Not sure about season Finale but I think they will explore Dan and Blair's feelings for each other in the future.

    It would be great if Nate also ran after Blair for a while. I felt their ending sucked. It would be nice to see what Serena does if she were truly in Blair's shadow, the two men she couldn't choose from decide to go after Blair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about Blair and Dan- see my new post on this! Clearly he still has some feelings for her. Roll on season 5!

    As for Nate, well manbangs is just a pretty face at the moment, so who knows maybe he will throw his hat in the ring just for the sake of it.

    S xoxo

    ReplyDelete