Tuesday 17 May 2011

Gossip Girl Finale: Chair & Blouis Shocker!

Gossip Girl: A November Wedding?

Well, knock me down with a feather- half of what was rumoured on the Internet actually turned out to be true on last night’s GG finale.

I know some things are soooo predictable, but the twists and turns that have kept on coming this season meant that literally anything could have happened in the explosive finale.

Things which surprised me…

Blair and Louis actually staying together, spesh after the Chair incident! I’ll admit, I didn’t know which way I wanted this to go. Choose Louis and I’d be sad for Chuck, Choose Chuck and I’d feel sorry for Louis. This way, I guess they managed to please everyone. Still… it doesn’t sit right with me that she cheated on the Prince. Not cool B.

Vanessa completely turning on Dan: She’s had her moments- I can’t think of any offhand- but last night she finally did the decent thing and left us all alone! Of course having Dan’s cheques redirected to her for his published book meant she left with no dignity or fans whatsoever, but still… girl has finally got the hint.

Serena having an epiphany: I doubt she even knows how to spell it or what one is, but hey she had one and now wants to learn to be less selfish. Finding herself in sunnier climes and getting cast in a movie will no doubt make her less superficial… *rolls eyes*

Pregnancy Test: Well…. This was definitely unexpected. The obvious choice would be Blair and the obvious father would be Louis… wouldn’t it?! Haha no, lets be honest this will be what stops B marrying Louis- she’s carrying Chuck’s baby!

Things which I expected…

The Roof Drama: Russell not actually harming Blair and the whole hostage situation resolved in like five mins. Snore!

Charlie not being Charlie: I wasn’t sure where to put this considering I believed this to be a false rumour, with a slight amount of credibility, but hey I can’t say I was shocked when it was revealed now can I?!

Charlie and Georgie hook-up: No, not like that! But two crazy bitches teaming up seems like pure gold for season five, especially if Blair does a runner to Monaco and gets married next series- there’s going to be a vacancy!

Dan still has feelings for Blair: I knew there were feelings still lingering! Thank god for that- Blair needs her friendship with Dan to take the edge of her mature decision to ditch Chuck once and for all. Oh and I'm really looking forward to seeing how Dan plays down his love for the future Queen of Monaco!

Roll on Season 5…

No comments:

Post a Comment