Sunday 5 June 2011

BGT: Shock Result!

Britain's Got Talent Final: Jai vs Ronan

I've missed most of this week's live semi-finals, mainly through boredom and partly through better things to do, I must confess.

This year has been very so-so, with no stand out acts and no Su-Bo's to carry it through.

Don't get me wrong, there has been some talent and the final was quite exciting, because I genuinely didn't know which way it was going to go.

Ronan was the obvious fave by the end of the show, Jai was definitely in with a shot, as were New Bounce and even crazy Jean could have snatched victory with the way things were going.

In the end it was a shock that Jai triumphed over cute little teary Ronan. Normally I can't stand child acts, but I really warmed to him and was very impressed with how professional he was when he didn't win.

No doubt he will do well from this, as will New Bounce- it really was all about the singers in the end. Although Paul and his magic piano fingers were amazing; I hope he makes it too, otherwise it will be such a waste of talent.

Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment