Monday 9 May 2011

Tonight’s TV…Exciting times!


There are some good things about Monday’s…namely Monday evenings when your working day is done mind, but still, that’s at least something to be grateful for!

Something else to be grateful for on a Monday is the TV- oh yes, the programmes on a Monday are quite possibly my favourite, especially now Essex has finished for another series… Wednesday’s may never be the same again!

Here’s my pick of what to watch tonight…

Made in Chelsea: Billed as the ‘Sloany way is Essex ’ this is almost the anti-TOWIE, although I’m sure it will be just as addictive. Instead of partying at Sugar Hut and flashing the flesh every five minutes, the kids featured in this programme are all about million pound trust funds, playing polo and buying the finest designer gear. Yep, I’m sure I’ll hate every one of them…

Glee: This is an obvious choice really, as those who read my blog regularly will know I am a super Gleek. Tonight’s episode is a 90 minute special featuring the musical stylings of Lady Gaga once again, and rumour has is Karofsky finally confronts his inner gay demons. Woo, cannot wait!

Young, Rich and House Hunting: Another round of rich kids (brats to you and me) go house hunting with mummy and daddy’s money to find the perfect house. I shouldn’t like it, and yet I find myself hitting the sky + button every week.

Kerry Katona- The Next Chapter: Yes, I know I shouldn’t be advocating this show, but its great trash TV and perfect for just kicking back to with a glass of vino in one hand and the crunchy nut in the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment