Sunday 1 January 2012

Hello 2012!

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting over the festive season- I've been a very busy bee starting to plan my wedding! Yes, I can now officially say that my wedding is next march and I will probably be annoying you with this fact for the next twelve months, so sorry in advance!

Anyway, to business- I'm typing this post on my brand spanking new iPad, which is brill because I can update a lot more on the go, although the typing part of this is quite a toughie to master, so bare with me if words are wrong for the first few weeks!

Firstly lets talk about Christmas TV, or there lack of... Seriously, it was rubbish compared to previous years. I hardly watched any of it, but the ones that I did are listed below:

1. Downton Abbey- OMG how did I not cotton onto this piece of brilliance sooner?! I know the whole country has loved it since day one, but since I missed the first episode, I haven't been able to tune in. So both annoyingly and amazingly when my mother in law to be put it on the tv on Christmas day, I was hooked. The box set is definitely calling me...

2. Doctor Who- I always love a doc who at Xmas, and this years offering was just as brilliant as the series before it. Welcome back mrs and mr pond, the doc has missed you and so have I...

3. Poirot- Now I'm cheating a bit on this one, as I got the box set for Christmas and it turned out this episode was in there, so I haven't actually watched it yet but I know it will be brilliant. So there!

4. Elf- Yes I know this was on before Christmas, but how can you not love this film? It was the most tweeted about film when it was shown on channel 4 and rightly so, it is hilarious.

5. Absolutely Fabulous- This felt like it had never been away and I'm so glad they brought it back. Joanna Lumley as Patsy in particular was right on the money and Jennifer s was just fab as well. Can't wait for the new ep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment