Sunday 11 December 2011

X Factor Final: Little Mix vs Marcus



Wow, this has been some final. After a so so series, the right two acts are in the final I think, but if you follow me on Twitter you will know that my heart truly lies with Little Mix.

They are just amazing! After Gary tried to bring them down last week with his 'lead singer' jibe, they have come back this weekend stronger than ever.

Last night they weren't the best, but deservedly they were put through and tonight they have smashed every single song.

But in the interest of fair journalism, let me break down the songs and the acts tonight one by one...

Marcus: Higher and Higher
Good song choice, but his heart doesn't seem to be in it tonight. I think I knows he's not the favourite to win and it has affected him. 7/10

Little Mix: En Vogue
OMG I honestly didn't think they could get better than the first time around, but this song SMASHED Wembley. Well done girls :) 10/10

Marcus: Last Christmas
Again, not the best vocal from someone who can sing so well. I think this wasn't the greatest song choice and it showed. 7/10

Little Mix: Holy Night
Simple, stripped back and a big 'we can all sing, thank you Gary' in the face of the head judge here. Beautiful, despite the horrible styling.

Marcus: Cannonball
Lacklustre and really dull. The big crescendo was the best part of this. 5/10

Little Mix: Cannonball
Even they struggled to make this song sound good. Such a shame that this is the winners song for whoever wins. 7/10

As I finish writing, we're in an ad break and the winner has been chosen. So, who will triumph!? LITTLE MIX TO WIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment