Monday 2 May 2011

Made in Chelsea...Blatent TOWIE rip-off?

Made in Chelsea: Copyright E4

Hello all! I'm back after my marathon blogging sesh on Friday to talk about the latest thing to catch my eye... a show called 'Made in Chelsea'.

Now my first thoughts having seen the trailer is that it's basically a posh version of 'The only way is Essex'.

Instead of vajazzling, partying at Sugar Hut and working as a glamour model, these kids are all about trust funds, polo and which designer handbag to buy next.

So far, so good- but will it be a patch on TOWIE? The thing with ITV2's cult hit, is that it's so bad, it's good.

This is the show that has made Joey Essex a star, coined the catchphrase 'Reem' and showcased Mark as someone who we fancy the pants off but would never go near.

I think I may give it a go, if only to see the guy who looks distrubingly like a girl and also see the catfight break out over some fella which has been featured numerous times on the trailer.

Check out the promo below and let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment