Thursday 9 September 2010

Last Night's TV: Ugly Betty gets ditched

Ugly Betty... ditched for a better model?

How utterly infuriating is Daniel?! If I was Betty I would have punched his lights out for ditching her for the oh-so nasty Natalie.

All of a sudden this scary biker chick has gone all Mode chic with shiny hair and a sensible wardrobe- if I was the suspicious kind, I would have said she was never into the whole punk rocker thing to begin with.

Anyway, last night’s Ugly Betty was fantastic; loving Wilhelmina showing a caring side, loving Amanda’s Matt dilemma and loving Niko being revealed as the villain of the piece.

Most of all though I’m loving Betty’s polished new look. It steps up a gear each episode and was the right time, I feel, to bring out America Farerra’s natural beauty.

Am I the only one wishing she’d get her braces off already though?! I know it’s coming, but it can’t come soon enough, so Daniel can finally realise his love for Betty.

What? Like you aren’t thinking the same thing! Anyway, the outfit of the night has to go to naughty Niko in that florescent pink bandeaux dress. As Christian Siriano would say- Fierce!

Again, if you’re a Betty novice, he appeared as himself in the last series. Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment