Tuesday 17 August 2010

Ding Ding: Jen VS Ange (again!)


Kick Ass Jolie in 'Salt' VS Nice Girl Jen in 'The Switch'



You’ve got to give it to the media- they’re pretty darn savvy at turning a perfectly ordinary event into a battle of massive proportions.

I am of course talking about the never ending Jennifer Aniston v.s. Angelina Jolie saga, which has now stepped up a gear thanks to some canny timing at the box office.

Both Jen and Ange have movies out, both Jen and Ange were attending their respective premiere's last night and both Jen and Ange worked the red carpet in some hot designer dresses.

So, who came out on top I hear you scream?! As much as it pains me to admit it, Ange had the edge in a sequined draped Amanda Wakeley creation, when pitted against Jen’s rather plain body con choice.

Don’t get me wrong, Jen looked hot and polished but Angelina looked movie star perfection, and coming from someone who is so pro-Jen, I practically boycott all of Jolie’s films, this is very hard to admit.

Although, I am thawing towards Ange- she was incredible in Changeling (was forced to watch it) and I am considering Salt as an investment next Orange Wednesday (If Inception isn’t available) so who knows maybe she’s my new fave?! (When hell freezes over more likely…)

Damn that subconscious of mine butting in! What I mean to say is- whatever happens for the rest of their lives, these two women will always be compared thanks to their common interest in a guy called Brad.

While I wait with baited breath for the day he returns to Jen, this is one Hollywood saga that will just run and run…

Check out ITN's coverage of the battle of the babes below...

No comments:

Post a Comment