Wednesday 9 May 2012

BGT: Loveable Rogues... Don’t ya just er, love ’em?!

Loveable Rogues: Copyright ITV

I was certain Jonathan and Charlotte were my favourites to win BGT this year until last night. Ahh, those loveable rogues with that terribly catchy song have managed to side-line the operatic duo in my heart.

They are cool, original and a right laugh. They are almost too cool for BGT, too good for The X Factor and would have been lost in ‘The Voice’ which is really the highest honour I can bestow upon them- that they don’t belong on a talent show.

I think this weekend’s final will be the closest in a long time. There are at the moment three stand out acts for me- Jonathan & Charlotte, Loveable Rogues and of course Ashleigh and Pudsey.

That’s before we have another two semi-finals to get through as well, so I could well be adding to the list.

I have only ever voted for Jonathan & Charlotte because their appearance caused me to get goosebumps and was just utterly spectacular. As Amanda called it, it was another ‘SuBo’ moment.

Whether they can topple the fan base of a dancing dog and three cheeky chappies from Essex however, well we shall see come Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment