Tuesday 8 May 2012

Gossip Girl: Serena goes back to her skanky roots...


Oh no she DIDN'T!!! After the unforgivable act in season one, you seriously thought Serena would have learnt from her past indiscretions and not sleep with her best friend's boyfriend AGAIN.

But no, if the new promo is accurate then Dan (shedding his good guy image here and now on my hit list) succumbs to her charms and they have sex in a bar.

Pretty much a re run of her and Nate- in fact I think it's even the same bar- this is the only part of me which makes me think it could be a dream, which is what fans seem to be favouring.

I have a horrible feeling that this isn't a dream and it does actually happen. Therefore ruining Serena and Blair's friendship forever, totally rewriting Dan's character and giving Blair the easy way out into Chuck's waiting arms.

Don't get me wrong, I love Chair but I have been a fan of Dair for the past year and this is where my loyalty currently lies. Yes, they have been a bit dull of late, but if Dan seriously falls for Serena's meddling, then he is not the guy I thought he was.

Yes, it is a TV show, but I have invested 5 GOD DAMN YEARS in this TV show and if they continue to destroy these characters then I will never get over it. OK, I will get over it eventually, but in the short term I'm furious about this latest development.

Even more so than the travesty that was Chuck deflowering Jenny in Season 3- that really pissed off the fans, but GG went there and I think they will go there again. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment