Sunday 20 May 2012

Dark Shadows... Dark Times

Dark Shadows: Copyright Warner Bros


Last night I had a tough decision to make; Dark Shadows vs The Dictator. Both have had pretty mixed reviews, but my love for Johnny Depp won out in the end and we went for Tim Burton's latest gothic offering.

To say I was disappointed was an understatement. What the hell was it all about? Well, I have no idea really- something about a 200 year old vampire, a scorned witch and a fishing business. That was it.

It had some funny moments, but they were few and far between and the story was all of a muddle. I found the whole thing pretty dull, even though Depp clearly hammed it up in every scene he was in.

I'm not seeing anything else now until Snow White and the Huntsman at the end of May, at least that looks half decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment