Monday 4 October 2010

Cheryl suffers backlash over Gamu!

Should Gamu Nhengu have gone through? Copyright ITV

It had to happen sooner or later and now it seems the ever lovely Cheryl Cole may be feeling the harsh backlash from the British public.

There's me thinking it was just me being a tad over dramatic about Gamu being axed from the live shows, but no, everyone is pretty peeved at Chezza.

Surprisingly though, they're more annoyed about Cher going through rather than Katie, which to me seems bonkers.

Cher's an Amy Winehouse in the making- the chav chic fashion sense, big eyes and hair totally say Wino to me, while Katie, well I just don't get her.

Cheryl's mini me actually makes me excited to see what she'll wear each week, how she'll style her hair, if someone will actually be able to tone down those eyebrows...
Cher Lloyd: A style icon in the making? Copyright ITV

No seriously, if she keeps it together her unique vocal style will serve her very well indeed, and the more press she gets the more sales of ripped jeans and headscarves will peak.

In the meantime though, I'm not going to be happy until Gamu gets her moment to shine and if reports are to be believed, I'm thinking next Saturday may be more eventful than I first thought!

If you missed it last night, here's Cheryl delivering the bad news...

1 comment:

  1. I agre, Gamu should've gne through. Cher as well.

    That Katie Waissel on the other hand...she's already doing my head in. Get her out!

    ReplyDelete