Thursday 5 September 2013

The Holy Fashion Grail: Topshop's Pink Skirt!


Well my dear readers, I finally did it. I tracked down and purchased the wondrous pink PVC skirt from Topshop, which has been evading me for two weeks since they cleverly did a feature on how to wear it.

Suddenly everyone thought it was cool and then, well, it sold out everywhere. By some miracle today however, a very lovely Personal Shopper found my skirt in 'Last chance to buy' and let me know it would be waiting for me after work to try on. Fantastic, right?

Well, kind of fantastic because in my ecstatic state I managed to get the zip stuck to my pants and spent a good ten panicked minutes trying to frantically remove this TIGHT, PVC, SKIN-TIGHT skirt.

After talking the personal shopper into letting me have some scissors, I managed to untangled myself from said skirt, feeling fairly close to tears from the sheer embarrassment of the situation.

I had visions of me waddling down the street in a skirt half done up, overheating on the tube and collapsing in a sweaty mass of vinyl. Thankfully I saw past the horrendousness of the situation, bought a cropped black jumper to go with it and skipped merrily away.

The next big decision to make is how and when to wear it... suggestions please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment