Tuesday 3 September 2013

Countdown to NYC Fashion Week begins!


The next month will be a blur. A fashionable, crazy coloured blur as New York, London, Milan and Paris unveil their visions for SS14, just as we close the door on SS13.

It's confusing looking at Spring fashion in Autumn I grant you, but the thrill of getting ahead of the game and knowing what will be in style near enough nine months before anyone else, more than makes up for it.

New York Fashion Week kicks off on 5th September finishing on the 12th before handing the baton to London.

I'll be making sure I have a front row seat (at my laptop of course!) for the Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Badgley Mischka, Zac Posen and Betsey Johnson shows this season for sure!

Highly exciting stuff I'm sure you'll agree. Keep an eye out for my runway reports as they unfold, but until then sit back, relax and enjoy the build up. I know I will :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment