Sunday 26 September 2010

Cheryl Cole makes bondage cool!

Cheryl Cole in Promise This

See, I’ve been a fan of patterned and unusual tights for a while now, but now that Cheryl Cole has decided to get in on the trend, everyone suddenly thinks they are massively cool!

Ok, so granted I’ve never spent £30 on a pair of tights, like Cheryl’s fab bondage ones from Wolford, but there are fashionistas out there that will.

Cheryl's new video for Promise This

I blogged last week about Charnos and their oh- so cute bow tights, and now it seems everyone is ditching boring black for something a bit more quirky.

Well, bondage tights pretty much take the cake when it comes to being ‘out there’ so I reckon they will already be sold out following Chezza’s style seal of approval.

In case you’re wondering, my name is already on the list…
Read the full story from the Daily Mail here

1 comment: