Sunday 8 September 2013

My Five Hit Fashion Wonders This Week

Depressing as it is, Monday is nearly upon us. I know, where has the weekend gone and how on earth can it nearly be time for the working week to begin once more?

Thankfully the power of shopping is enough to get me through, more specifically what I'll be buying this week, which includes these five hit wonders...



1.Knitted Fluffy Crop Jumper, £34, Topshop
Everyone needs a fluffy jumper in their lives and for me, there is none finer on the high street than Topshop's cropped offering. I plan to wear with my lovely pink PVC skirt for my leaving drinks in a few weeks.

2. Grey Grid Checked Printed Skater Skirt, £17.99, New Look
I'll be channelling my inner school girl with this little checked number from New Look. May give the cardigan and knee high socks a miss though and wear with a crisp white shirt and boots instead.

3. M&S Collection Faux Animal Fur Coat, £85, Marks & Spencer
I'm very much hoping autumn makes an appearance this week, as I've worn my summer wardrobe to death and I'm now fully ready to embrace the new season. In anticipation of heavy snow, I'll be buying this faux fur leopard print coat to keep me snug over the coming months.

4. Bowling Handbag, £29.99, H&M
H&M's affordable accessories continue to surprise me each season and this offering from their AW13 collection is no exception. Perfect work bag? You betcha!

5. Floral Printed Tea Dress, £37, Miss Selfridge
Tea dresses flatter my figure perfectly and this gorgeous burnt orange cutie from Miss Selfridge will look fab with thick woolly tights and Chelsea boots when it starts to get chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment