Thursday 22 August 2013

New Fragrance Alert! Jo Malone’s Peony Suede Blush


Around this time every year I get a little fidgety. Not just because however old you may get, the thought of September still conjures up back to school nightmares (shiver) but because Jo Malone usually launch a new fragrance around this period.

I’ve snapped up Pear & Freesia, Blackberry & Bay and Cherry Blossom colognes over the years, but oh, the beauty of the latest one to hit the shelves is just something else!

Peony Suede Blush is set to land in store officially on 2nd September and there is already a waiting list despite the hefty price tag attached.

As a loyal disciple of Jo Malone I consider it a necessity that my name is down on this list so I can own the latest ‘it’ scent, especially if a spritz of this will magically start shooting flowers from my hair like the model below.

There is some comfort in the fact that this is a permanent edition to the range and not a limited scent, otherwise it would candles at dawn trying to bag the last few fragrances, which has happened to me on more than one occasion. (Lets just say there was some unwomanly-like tactics involved and leave it there...!)

Anywho! Check out the pretty pic below and start planning your ethereal daydream!



No comments:

Post a Comment