Thursday 5 May 2011

TOWIE Review: Oh my gawd!!

TOWIE: Copyright ITV2

Well how good was last night's TOWIE?! Twitter was going mental for the finale of the greatest TV show of our time, and rightly so- it was a corker!

Where to begin!? How about Lydia arriving at the pool party with a male model, making Arg give their relationship one last try- only Lyd was having none of it.

Clearly it wasn't his night as Amy then laid into him for spreading rumours that they has slept together- Eeek! I really felt for him actually, because I reckon it was blown well out of proportion and everyone suddenly turned on him!

Well, it could have been worse- he could have been Mark- the biggest tit on the planet. After going back to his party throwing ways, he proceeded to ban Lauren from his pool party and invite all his friends and family instead.

Poor girl looked like she was going to cry! Thankfully she showed up at the eleventh hour, laid into her fiance for being a prat and then pushed him in the pool. I bet at this moment, women everywhere were rejoicing...I know I was.

Is this the end of the most unstable couple in Essex?! Nah, they're still together if the wrap party is anything to go by.

Anyway, in other news, Mick broke Gemma's heart (again) by heading off with Lauren's sister. The best new character to hit the Essex shores was reduced to tears by Mick's brush off. Never mind Gem you can and will do better!

Finally, I just want to pay tribute to Joey Essex. My god, what a guy! Not only was he insisting on taking his hairdryer to the pool party, but he also gave me my new mantra for life... 'Don't be jel, be reem'. Genuis.

The second vainest man in Essex has been a revelation this series, showing he's got the dress sense of a gay man combined with the hormones of a randy teenager, which makes him just hilarious to watch.

I hope his relationship with Sam continues to blossom next season and that he continues to bring us more 'Reem' parties and catchphrases.

Till the autumn, TOWIE fans....

No comments:

Post a Comment