Friday 29 April 2011

The Balcony Appearance

Well my god that was special. An estimated crowd of 1.4 million surged forward to watch the newlyweds take their place on the balcony for the first time.

They were visably moved by the crowds and never stopped smiling and waving, giving the crowds exactly what they wanted- not one, but two kisses!

I nearly missed the first one tweeting, but the second one seemed much more natural- with William taking the lead and leaning in for the perfect Royal kiss.

Kate still looks stunning and It's apparently been confirmed that she shunned a make-up artist in favour of doing her own make-up for the big day.

She did opt for a beautician however, but I think all in all it was the right choice. Under the harsh Abbey lights Kate did appear to have some bags under her eyes and had overdone the blusher, but in the natural light it was just perfection.

One of the most amazing experiences ever, I've really enjoyed blogging and tweeting my way through the day. I hope you have enjoyed it as well, and feel free to leave me a comment or two.

Serena xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment