Wednesday 15 September 2010

Wednesday Weakness: Wellies!

We're now three days into this new feature of mine and can you guess the canny literary technique I've been using?! Yes, alliteration is my tactic to make it seem more appealing. So, er, is it working? lol

Either way I've still got three more days to cover, so onto today, which is all about my fashion weaknesses.

Now, my list is pretty endless, but seeing as I am braving the perils of camping this weekend, I feel I should be practical and purchase some wellies.

By fashion law I should already have a pair of Hunters stored away for festival occasions, but alas the price tag has always put me off.


So, I've scoured the high-street for an alternative and have come up trumps with these croc patent ones from Miss Selfridge.

In at £25 they are considerably less than Hunters, but in my view just as chic... Yes these will do nicely. Sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment